Any individual accessing this page (the “User”) accepts, without limitation, the following terms and conditions (“Policies”). Salt Lake City Fire Department (“SLCFD”) maintains the right to modify these Policies without notice. Any change is effective upon posting to this page. In addition, it is the expectation of SLCFD that individuals who access or post on social media pages will comply with all department policies and procedures, including but not limited to the SLCFD Privacy Statement at: http://slcfire.com/privacy/
COMMENT AND POSTING POLICY
This page is a limited public forum moderated by SLCFD staff. Posted content (comments, photos, links, etc., referred to hereafter as “Comments”) must relate to discussion of SLCFD programs, services, projects, events, and activities. Comments posted on this web page will not be edited by the SLCFD. However, the SLCFD reserves the right to remove Comments, including, but not limited to the following list below, that violate these Policies:
- Comments that are not topically related to posts or information provided on this page by SLCFD;
- Comments that promote, foster, or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation;
- Comments that constitute or encourage illegal activity;
- Comments that solicit commerce, including spam, advertising, or links to other websites;
- Comments that contain or use profane language;
- Comments that contain sexual content or links to sexual content;
- Comments that violate a legal ownership interest of any person, including improper use of a trademark or copyrighted material;
- Comments that compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Comments regarding political campaigns or ballot measures;
- Comments that constitute personal attacks on an individual;
- Comments that include threatening or harassing language; and
- Comments that constitute a violation of federal, state, or municipal law.
A user who, in the opinion of the SLCFD, repeatedly violates these Policies may, at any time and without notice, be denied access to this web page.
Comments are the opinion of the commentator and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or policy of the SLCFD, Salt Lake City, its officers, employees, or agents.
Comments may be a public record subject to public disclosure under the Utah Government Records and Access Management Act (“GRAMA”).
Comments made on this page do not constitute a legal or official notice or comment to the SLCFD or Salt Lake City and will not be regarded as a request for service.
A Comment asking for a public record will not be considered. A public record request can be made here:
This web page may contain links to other websites not owned or controlled by the SLCFD or Salt Lake City. Neither SLCFD nor Salt Lake City is responsible for content that appears on these websites and provides links as a convenience only.
Information and materials produced by the SLCFD and posted on this page are SLCFD property. SLCFD retains the copyright to all text, graphic images, and other content produced by the SLCFD. A User may, without obligation to the SLCFD, view, copy, link to, or distribute information found here if for non-commercial use, unless otherwise stated on information which has a use restriction. However, the SLCFD makes no warranty that information on this web page is free of copyright claims or other restrictions on free use. Commercial use is prohibited.
SLCFD does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information posted on this web page. The SLCFD may suspend or discontinue this web page at any time.
The information posted on this web page is provided on an “as is” basis and the User assumes the risk of use or reliance on such information. The SLCFD, Salt Lake City, its officers, employees, or agents are not liable for any damages for viewing, distributing, copying or otherwise using materials or information on this web page, including indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages.
Questions about these Policies or this web page may be directed to [email protected]