Fall is quickly approaching, which means test-preparation events are upon us.
The Salt Lake City Fire (SLC Fire) Department will host a series of monthly test-preparation events beginning in October. Each test-preparation event will focus on an aspect of our hiring process. You will need to register to attend and can only attend one type of event (e.g. if you attend the CPAT test prep in the fall, you cannot attend the CPAT test prep in the spring). Space will be limited. If you are unable to attend physically, the test preparation events happenings will be uploaded to our website.
- Fall 2017 Test-Preparation Events (Saturday AM sessions)
- CPAT, October 7, 2017 (9am-12pm)
- Oral Board, November 4, 2017 (9am-11am)
- Written Exam, December 2, 2017 (9am-10am)
- Spring 2018 Test-Preparation Events (Friday PM sessions)
- Written Exam, February 2, 2018 (6pm-7pm)
- Oral Board, March 2, 2018 (6pm-8pm)
- CPAT, April 6, 2018 (6pm-9pm)
- Salt Lake City Fire Department Written Exam Saturday, April 28, 2018
*CPAT Disclaimer: Always consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. This general information is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace your healthcare professional. Consult with your healthcare professional to design an appropriate exercise prescription. If you experience any pain or difficulty with these exercises, stop and consult your healthcare provider.
For additional information about our hiring process visit www.slcfire.com/jobs.
For information regarding the testing process – Jennifer Sykes, HR Consultant, 801-799-4109 or [email protected]
For information regarding general recruitment and test preparation events – Darby Egbert, Recruitment & Outreach Coordinator 801-799-4120 or [email protected]